DarkScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donation System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Austin

Austin

Registratiedatum : 2009-12-13
Where are you located : Texas

Donation System Empty
PostSubject: Donation System   Donation System EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:33 am

Hello, I'm Austin and I have some suggestions for Donations. As of now, the Donations are weak. To get people to buy, you need to tempt them with items that are off the hook. I was thinking that you should take out the Partyhat, Santas, and Masks out of the shop and only let staff have those. Let people donate for those items. Here is a list of things I think should be there:
-Rares which consists of Partyhats, Santas, Bunny Ears, Pumpkins, etc. ($20 each)
-Dragon Items which just have Dragon Platebody, Dragon Chainbody, Dragon Claws, etc. ($25)
-Void which would be all void. (Each set $10)
-Runes/Potions which is all runes. (Price of this should be decided by Owner depending on how much they buy)
-Stats would be like people could pay for a stat. ($15, but $20 for Slayer)
-Lastly would be Godswords which are just about all of them. ($20)

~Custom Donations~
The Custom Donations are something that isn't listed above. They want something different but depending on the item then the Owner would work out a price.

~Premium Donations~
There would be Premium Shop in-game that consists of some rares. I think Barrows and Armour (t) and (g) should be put in there along with a few others of the Owner's choice. The price would be $10 for a month, $20 for 6 months, and $35 for a year.

CONCLUSION: This donation system is both useful to the buyer and Darkscape Owner. The buyer would be happy with what they bought while the Owner is happy with the money. The more tempting it is -> the more people will buy -> the more people that buy, then the more money the Owner gets -> the more money the Owner gets means that people are happy with what they are buying and the Owner is happy with his money.
Back to top Go down

Donation System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkScape :: Suggestions-
Jump to: